What is Speed Tracking feature?
Speed Tracking examines the phone location and activity to determine when a member is driving. It detects if a member is at high speed (say 80 kmph) and share it with the entire Loop members by means of notifications or alerts. This way Loop members can have conversations about safe driving and keep each other responsible for coming home safely. Speed Tracking depends on few factors:
- Speed Tracking does not work when the battery is low.
- The app should be allowed to run in the background and without battery saver mode ON for Speed Tracking to function properly.
- Speed Tracking requires data service and may not work properly if the phone signal or GPS are low or interrupted.
- Drives must be at least 8 kmph.
- Try to keep the app in foreground for the most accurate speed/location tracking.